




We´ve had such good weather throughout our trip, that I suppose it had to catch up with us sometime...and a cold and rainy day in Beunos Aires was in order.
We did a hop on-hop off type tourist bus to see the sites in a day. Our favourite stop was definitely the La Boca area, which is where you get to see all these colourful buildings, and a free Tango over lunch.... enjoyed getting a feel of the country we have so little time in.
That night we did the other thing you have to do in Argentina...eat a big fat steak. I chose the rump steak with sauce, and Steven a plain steak. It looks like I was having a bit of food envy without realising it... We made an occasion of it and had some fantastic Argentinian wine too, and shared some praline ice-cream smothered in an amazing chocolate sauce.....mmmmmmmm my mouth still waters at the memory of it. Really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment